In search for an answer...

In search for an answer to my daughters problem i my have come across to the answer for another mom on here. I don't remember her name but about a month or so ago she put a post asking for help for her daughter. She showed a video of her daughter lying on the floor barely moving or responding but awake and then after about 15 minutes or so she would be fine. I was at a nuerologist yesterday with my 2 year old daughter and he told me that although rare it has been found the some kids have seizures without losing consiousness. The only way to know is to get an EEG. If anyone remembers or know who she was please relay the message to her. It can be treated if that is what is happening. I hope she finds her answer and maybe this is it. Thanks to anyone they can help her get this message.

suebee3

Asked by suebee3 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Health

• That's called an absence seizure, if I remember correctly. Just throwing that in.
    Anonymous