Anyone Here Own A Swivel Sweeper?

I was thinking of buying a "Swivel Sweeper". Anyone have any reviews on this thing? Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I bought it and liked it. The only bad thing about it, is the battery doesn't last long. I'm not talking about just charging and using it. After so long of using and re-charging it doesn't work anymore.

Anonymous

• Are there replacement batteries available for purchase?
    Anonymous

• Umm...you mean a Swiffer?
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon 5:21, it works but the batteries dont last long. I love using it on my carpeted stairs.
    beaniesmommy04

Answer by beaniesmommy04 at 9:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Worked for a few months as a janitor in a university and a lot of them swore by the things to clean the office areas, especially for little bits of crumbs and hole punches. From personal experience the ones Shark makes last a little longer, but not so much that it makes a huge difference. If you order off the tv you can usually get an extra battery for like $5 more, SPEND IT! I keep one around to get the cereal and such off the floor after lunch each day and to do a quick "tidy" up pass in the main traffic areas for bits of leaves and such this time of year.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 9:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• No anon 837, she meant what she said.

Here OP

http://www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages/swivel_sweeper.html

Anonymous

• Crap, I just realized they don't have it on their site anymore. I do know some grocery stores sell it and JCPenney. I would google to see about an extra battery if you buy it.
    Anonymous

• Here is the correct site OP, I apologize.

http://www.swivelsweeper.com/Default.asp?bhcp=1

Anonymous