Did the CIA lie?

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/65027-pelosi-claim-that-cia-lied-validated-by-intel-panel

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Wouldn't surprise me a bit and it's not the first time either.
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 8:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I don't know if the CIA lied, but I don't trust a thing that comes out of Pelosi's mouth either.

Anonymous

• I suppose it's possible. What would be their motive?

Friday

Answer by Friday at 9:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• In the past few years it seems they have lied or mislead a number of times...Who knows if this is one of them. People let their hatred of Pelosi shade their view on this specific situation. The truth is we may never know who was lied to or mislead...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Isn't that what the CIA does? Not to be flippant, but really.  Why would anyone be surprised to discover this? 

Anonymous

• Of course!
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I would think that an agency that operates on keeping secrets and finding secrets probably lies a lot about a lot of issues. It is their job to keep us from knowing about the unsavory aspects of national security. I would think our Speaker of the House would understand that better than anyone and would not resort to the school girl stunt of pointing fingers and crying it's not her fault! They lied to me! After she or an aid sat in on the briefings and knew more than most people.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Of course! Because Pelosi said so! :::rolls eyes::: Cause she KNEW NOTHING of the water boarding!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I hate Pelosi. I'm not s great judge of her.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:05 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Cause she KNEW NOTHING of the water boarding!

Nah she is just attempting to throw the CIA under the bus to protect her own self. We all know this admin is just so "VICTIMIZED"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Oct. 28, 2009