• In the Spotlight:

is it against the law...

is it against the law to sell concert tickets that you Won someone if offering me $100 for 2 tickets i won to a concert (you can't buy tickets you have to win them) And if it is agianst the law would it be against the law for them to pay me to meet them and give the tickets for free and they give me $100 to "meet them"??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You cant sell the tickets tell them they are paying 100 dollars for gas for driving to meet them. You cant scot tickets. I do think its illegal
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Is it someone you know?? If not then I would be careful I know their are tons of concert tickets on sell on ebay. Do a private auction on ebay to them.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 8:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• op-I have no clue who they are I found them on craigslist under wanted tickets
    Anonymous

• ggiovanni

You cant sell the tickets tell them they are paying 100 dollars for gas for driving to meet them. You cant scot tickets. I do think its illegal
    _________________
    scot? Never heard that term before.
    I've always heard it called scalping.
    Anonymous

• that would be scalping the tickets. Have them pay you for something other than the tickets..
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:58 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• You can sell them for any amount up to the face value.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:00 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Oh lol, I didnt know what the correct term was for it.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 5:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2009