anyone know of a company that turns ur childs artwork into keepsakes?

my sons school did a fundraiser with a company called art to remember where they take a piece of ur childs artwork and make it into a magnet. they have a dozen other products and my fiancee and i were thinking it would be a good idea for Christmas gifts. just wondering if anyone knows of any other company that does this so i can maybe compare prices. thanks so much!

zachnsalsmommy

Asked by zachnsalsmommy at 8:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I don't know of a company but you can do some of it yourself.. like magnets buy the magnet paper and print a copy of your childs work or you can by and Iron on coaster kit and using a copy Iron on the design you can do the same with mousepads. you could also put it on a tshirt transfer and put it on a pillow or somethign like that
    mosarmywife

Answer by mosarmywife at 9:17 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• We did this exact same thing from my dd's school and we loved it! We only bought the coffe cups. They were kind of expensine, right?
    I just saw something on Parenting.com's webpage...it was one of those advertisment pop ups. Turn your childs artwork into a book. GL!

3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:06 AM on Oct. 28, 2009