How can I get this stuff to sell ASAP??

Okay, I'm stuck. My husband and I invested some money into some stuff we had no problem selling before. Now we are sitting on a TON of merchandise that we need to get gone asap just to get our money back. Any tips?

Amanda_Jo1209

Asked by Amanda_Jo1209 at 8:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• Post it on craigslist
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 8:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I was just going to say the same as above.. post it on craigs list. Unfortunately i am not sure of what it is that you are trying to sell.. otherwise I would suggest Ebay and sites likewise.
    Celeste33

Answer by Celeste33 at 8:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I've tried craigslist and it gets flagged. We got Egyptian Cotton sheets, hats, bandanas, air soft guns, and big packages of gum. All BRAND NEW. I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting about.
    Amanda_Jo1209

Answer by Amanda_Jo1209 at 9:32 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I am not sure why they would flag you for that... are you posting it under the right category?Not to sound demaning to you.. lol but I know a lot of people that sell stuff on craigs list.. where are you located? You can also try a group on here I believe its called garage sale? I am not for certain on the name.. or you could try a yard sale yourself. If you keep getting flagged on craigs list then they have your IP addy and thats why.. maybe try having afriend post for you from their computer and see if it works!
    Celeste33

Answer by Celeste33 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• If you don't want to do ebay, you might also try a local auction house or liquidator. But, you might take a loss with the liquidator.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2009