Doesn't it just make you mad when people are dumb and mean?

I went to the high school tonight to wait for my older teen DD get out from play rehearsal. I parked in front of the building like we always do when picking up our kids, and it was dark and rainy outside. I shut my car off and sat to wait.

About 20 minutes later, a GMC truck parked perpendicular to my driver's side door and sat there with their headlights on. I waited about 10 minutes before I started to make motions to them through my open window for them to shut their lights off. A woman yelled "What!" from the window and I told her the lights were shining in my eyes. Nothing was done about it. She just continued to sit there for another 30 minutes with her headlights shining in my face.

I know I could have moved, but there was no place else close enough to the door and I turned away the best I could.

Why do some people have to be like her?

PrydferthMenyw

Asked by PrydferthMenyw at 8:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I remember once a guy with his brights was behind me on a rural road for about a half hour. Even when I tried slowing down he wouldn't go around me. Look up "Idiot sightings" on google. You'll get a good dose of laughter, especially when you think of that woman as being part of the idiot club.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 9:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Its unfortunate that some people feel they are the only ones in this world. No matter how nice and forgiving some people can be there is always someone out ther to ruin it. Sorry to hear you had to deal with one of those people!
    formykids373

Answer by formykids373 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• You should have turned yours on so she could figure out what you were saying. Maybee she didnt hear you because of the rain
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Shyma, that's what my husband said when I told him...lol. She was parked so that the grill of her truck was facing my driver's side door. She was about 10 - 15 feet from me and it was quiet outside. I thought I made clear signals about her lights, but she may have been too dumb. It would have been hard to miss me since she had a bird's eye view of me from her truck windshield and her headlights glaring at me...lol. Turning my lights on in my tiny Mitsubishi Galant would have been lost on her, not to mention they were facing a different direction...lol. Ah well, it's over with now {sigh}. Thanks though.

PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• She may not have understood what you said.. but that would have upset me too!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 9:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2009