What is your favorite way to bathe your babe?

I have bathed my 3 children and 1 granddaughter many different ways and I have found that, while they are still small enough, I prefer to bathe them in the kitchen sink so that my back will not hurt and I can have better control over their little bodies.

How about you?

PrydferthMenyw

Asked by PrydferthMenyw at 8:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my eldest, i just stuck to bathing him in the tub but it was so difficult because i had to bend over the tub side to wash him. with my second i've been taking her into the shower with me and i tell you, it is wonderful! i don't have to worry if i'll be too tired that nite to take a showr myself lol. but i've also taken out the baby tub and putting in on the bedroom floor so that i can just sit cross legged next to her and wash her. than the hubby goes and dumps the water out lol
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 8:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I like to take them in the shower with me. It gets the job done quickly and they get use to the shower early. I start taking them in there at about three months. Now you have to have your DH nearby so you can hand off the baby and finish showering yourself.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• in the shower with me for my 8 month old, The others take turns taking bubble baths
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• my fav way. well dh is the one who showers the kids. yay!!
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 9:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• my fave is taking a bath and bringing the baby in with me---I shower first of course so im clean and the water is too

my hubby like to bring him in the shower: after he has already cleaned and washed himself off I bring LO in
    Anonymous