Do you wear your wedding ring 24/7?

I take mine off as soon as I get home. I absolutely can't stand it when I'm doing stuff at home, plus I don't want to mess it up. My husband is the same way.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 8:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope, I leave mine on. Feels just like part of my finger by now. : )
    Anonymous

• I only take it off when I'm doing someones hair, but I put it on my necklace then
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 8:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I wear mine all the time. The only time I don't is when I am making pottery. It gets messy and can dig into the clay as I am throwing which messes things up. Sometimes when I take it off I forget to put it back on, but feel naked without it. I am planning to get it tattooed on in the next couple of years so I will always have it with me.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• yeah, mines too hard to get off. the only time I take it off is to clean it.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 8:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Pretty much all the time, the only reason i take it off is when i'm making meatloaf or bread cause it's kinda messy but other than that i always have it on :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 8:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Sometimes I take mine off when I am doing a lot of cleaning so I don't get chemicals trapped under it. When DS was little I replaced it with a gold band for about a year so I didn't scratch him when he wiggled when I was changing his diaper. I nailed him with it in the thigh in the first two weeks after he came home and I was so upset I mad DH go out THAT DAY and buy me a cheap band at walmart to rep it with. Other than that, it is always on.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 9:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I don't wear mine at home, either. I don't have a diamond, we have special gold bands, but they are wide. I absolutely refuse to leave the house without mine on my finger.
    My husband wears his at all times except for when he's on protective missions and then he has to hide any identity to the fact that he has a family so that we won't be in any danger.
    Anonymous

• I take mine off when I shower or put lotion on. I also take it off when I play hockey (safety reasons) and sometimes when I'm lifting weights at the gym, but I always lift with DH so no problems there!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 9:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I pretty much never wear mine. I took it off when I was pregnant this last time because it felt a bit tights although I didn't gain much weight, I think water retention. Anyway, that was three years ago and while I've worn it since then, it's not every day, it's only occasionally. Not really something I think about too often.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 9:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I take it off to sleep, and when I am making food that is messy
    Zanny

Answer by Zanny at 9:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2009