Someone tell me what to do? Warning...Rant.

I am sick and tired of sick. My son's been sick for weeks and weeks and weeks. My mom's watched him, my brother's watched him, they've both had to pick him up at daycare halfway through the day. Rusty and I have both stayed home with him. We're at the doctor's every week. We're losing money at work and paying for full weeks of daycare when we're only using 3 days (he's been home sick that much.)
Now, Rusty has the flu. I have severe pink eye in both eyes. Jonathan's developing another cough. I have a cold. I'm done, and exhausted, and irritated, and broke. and just f*king fed the hell up with all of it. This is f*king bulls*t. If both parents have to work, it's to cover daycare costs. At this point, I would like them to just end my assignment so that I can return to being a stay at home mom, collecting unemployment and keeping my son healthy.
What do I do? I'm losing it.

sweetphoenix529

Asked by sweetphoenix529 at 9:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Kids' Health

• my son was sick for over a month and it seemed like the pediatrician wasnt helping at all...i took him to an allergy doc and it helped within 3 days. My son had a bad cough and a very loose stoole, he ran a fever for 2 weeks. The doc said he had a sinus infection. I cant believe his pediatrician couldnt figure that out.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I am so sorry that you guys are all sick. I am still trying to get over a nagging cough myself. Could it be possible that your son is just being reinfected when he is being sent back to daycare? Try finding out if your daycare can put a temporary halt on your placement until your son is completely healthy again, and also see if someone can keep him at home with them during the day. Load up on orange juice and vitamins as well. You can also try disinfecting the air in your home and air it out by opening the windows for an hour or two if possible. Hope this helps.

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 9:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2009