development

my daugter is 12 and she is starting to develop what are good stores i could get bras and also my daughter has recently started to roll her eyes how do i break out her out of it and what should i do when she does it ?

mom2b23869

Asked by mom2b23869 at 9:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• Well, for bras I would say JcPenney, there is someone there to measure her for proper fit. As for the eye rolling, IGNORE her when she does it. It is part of being a tween or teen. It works best to ignore it or crack a joke about her eyes freezing mid roll and how funny she will look walking around with funny eyes.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• well when my daughters started to develope i took them to walmart or kohls but about the eyes every time my daughter rolls her eyes at me i tell her her will get stuck and she eventually stops
    chrisana

Answer by chrisana at 8:05 PM on Oct. 28, 2009