posting again bc it disappeared too quick lol

I do know what a faint second line is......
so wth is up with the negative on the digital???? I took the line test first, and it showed the second line but faint. silly me, had to double check with a digital. (i only stopped depo for like almost 2 weeks). during the time i was on depo i was all jacked up and took four (yes 4 dont bash lol) tests bc i was confused and there was never any hint of a second line. plus when i found out with DS it was faint. so do you think its just way early? and cant tell by periods since i've only been of the shot such a short amount of time. cant tomo, but going into dr on thurs if they can get me in to check, so here's to the wait lol

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 9:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• faint line might just be the tests look. I took a clear blue like 4 times...non digital oh it had a faint line, but it also had a faint line when I ran sink water over a new one...so either the water has some hormone or the test was deceiving.

also I got preg 2 months after the end of the last depo and thats really early compared to statistics...2 weeks would be amazing considering the shot is still effective for a while after they tell you to get a booster.
    Anonymous

• someone on your other post said that digital isnt as sensitive...is that really true?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• anon 12:36 . that is what i keep hearing as well. i have to wait another day, but going to the dr tomo to get it all straightened out.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 12:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• well folks BFN....guess it was too early....but i'll keep tryin lol
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 30, 2009