If you are living under someone's elses' roof, do you have room to complain about what they do?

If you are living under someone else's roof, not paying rent and do not have a job or the means of finding a job or money, then how can you possibly complain about them interferring with your life? These types of questions, never cease to amaze me. Are people really this ungrateful??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think you should keep your mouth shut, or find a job and move out.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Why are you letting someone live "under your roof" if they don't like it. Invite them to leave. Problem solved.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• You bet! Spoiled rotten.

Anonymous

• What everyone else said!!!!!!
    randi1978

Answer by randi1978 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• not paying rent & don't have a job. who ever this is better grow up. who ever let them stay in their house needs to make them responsible.. by saying you cannot be in the house between 8am-2pm because thats when I need you to look for a job. Also the homeless one needs to cook,clean etc.. Most of all stop complaining.
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 9:48 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I'm going to keep this Anon so my DD won't know this is me. I love her very much, but we have a similar situation with her. Of course, we don't believe we should be interfering in her life and telling her how to live it - she's 20 years old. BUT, she does have a baby and has some really wacky parenting ideas and does some really wacky things that border on the edge of neglect, so her dad and I do voice our opinion in those situations - only where the baby is concerned. She does work full time and pays us $150 per month to off-set the cost of the extra electric and water she uses, but I provide all her childcare for free and she is fed and cared for like our other 2 children (laundry, errands, whatever). She refuses to help in doing ANY housework and her room that she shares with the baby is a pig stye so that gets under our skin. It's a messy situation, but this is OUR house and OUR rules.
    Anonymous

• If I was to be in someone else's home, I expect to give up a certain amount of privacy along with certain freedoms...That's just what I get from experience.
    Anonymous