Do you watch the Biggest Loser this season? The mother who has lost everything...

I could cry every time I hear her story. She lost her husband, daughter and newborn son in a car accident. Anyone else touched by her story? I don't think I could be as strong as her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• Love her!! I hope she wins the whole thing! I cry everytime I see her almost, I really think God must have a special plan for her, I cannot imagine the heartache she has been through.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• You would have a be heartless for her story not to touch you, I could not imagine losing all she has. She went home last night but the whole town I think was out to meet her. She base ask to be the one to go, she felt she had gain what she came to get a new awaking and not beaning a scared to felt love again in spite of the hurt she was be through. I think she should be came a speaker to encourage people to go on with the lives. She has a lot she can teach us all.

Alieda

Answer by Alieda at 12:50 PM on Oct. 28, 2009