Does your hubby always wear his wedding ring?

Mine never has, it was lost when we moved.

Asked by NicMorgan at 9:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope

Answer by heatheryn at 9:17 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• No mostly because the minute it is off he loses it. He does the same thing with his glasses

Answer by PsychMommie at 9:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Not usually, with the work he does it could be a hazard. His old boss had his finger ripped off when his ring got caught on a piece of equipment he was working on. He is a heavy equipment mechanic.

Answer by smr123 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Yes, mine does. I have one of those sensitive types and it would kill him to lose it. He almost cried when he had to take if off for his knee surgery. He is sweet and I love him.

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• always. :)

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 9:22 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• My hubby wears his about 95% of the time--- ever so occasionally he'll forget it on the bathroom counter or have something happening at school or work that makes wearing it a poor choice.

Answer by IrishMommaC at 9:22 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• My Hubby wears his all the time. I have told him to be careful because of the job he does and he insists on keeping it on. I never take mine off either.

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• My husband takes his off at bedtime. It is extremely rare for him to forget it. When he does, he usually asks me to bring it to work!

Answer by micheledo at 9:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• yes he wears it...LOL he's very sentimental about it, which im glad...he'd be devastated if he lost it or something happened because he took it off

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• No-he is a mechanic and it has proven to be more of a hazard to him than anything. He wore it the first few months but after a scare where he could have lost his finger bc his ring got stuck he put it in his drawer by his bed and that where is stays.

Answer by Carajust at 9:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2009