has your husband moved out on you and left for a while,only to regret it

and want to come back home????Did u take him back,did it work out????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• He didn't regret it as much as he didn't want to pay 2 mortgages. He did come back but we didn't work things out and I ended up leaving.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Yes, he left. I was totally in the dark, didn't see it coming. 2 weeks later, I had an appointment to see a counselor to help me deal with this surprise attack.....he wasn't talking to me to even clue me in to what was going on. The night before my appointment he came home and cried that he'd had an affair and was sorry, blah blah blah. I said...well, the condition of coming home is to go to counseling for our marriage. He did. We went for a whole year, and at the end of it he said he was still involved with another woman and didn't want to stop. So that was the end...we're now divorced.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 9:46 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Mine left my daughter and I in another state...

Yes he did want to come back...but over a year later...

People do not just flip a switch....he was thinking about leaving you for some time
    I would bet....

I feel that any man or woman that can quit the relationship is not worthy.
    They will quit again when the going gets tough on them..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Hubby and I had gotten into an argument a while back and he was going to leave but I chased after his ass. And he even told me that he was gonna leave for awhile and that I wouldn't have been able to get ahold of him.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2009