implantation bleeding question

is it normal if u didnt have implantation bleeding and still become pregnant...

is that a sign if you dont have implantation bleeding that u will have a m.c or something will be wrong with ur child?

has anyone had a child and didnt have implantation bleeding

sorry im jus a lil worried

lscott2208

Asked by lscott2208 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• STOP WORRYING! This is a case of a little knowledge is dangerous. I have had implantation bleeding and so did my aunt. I did not have it with all my pregnancies, and alot of woman don't have it, or don't notice it. It could be you had it, very slight, you wiped yourself and didn't notice. I mean like how many times do you wipe yourself and not inspect the toilet paper! You might not have had it at all! So don't worry, take care of yourself, and look forward to the little one! Congrats!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 9:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• i didnt with DS....in fact its less likely than ppl think. so dont worry. but sometimes you can have light bleeding and not have to worry about miscarraige. dont stress! if theres no cramping at all, it may be some spotting, but dont worry. if you really need to, call your dr and he/she will help sort things out.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I have had 6 healthy children. Only ONE time did I have implantation bleeding.
    Anonymous

• I had no implant bleeding at all with my first pregnancy. It doesn't happen to everyone.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 10:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2009