If you have taken Clomid when did you ovulate

ok ladies. Im TTC my 1st and i have been on clomid for 3 months. This is my week to wake up at 6am to take the opk and i have NEVER ovulated when my flow sheet says i should. I always just end up goin to the "if you havnt ovulated by now" appointment. So me and mu hubby have sex everyother day my whole cycle, but the week im supposed to ovulate every day. i guess my question is have any of you been on clomid and ovulated when you wernt supposed to? im getting a little frustrated with this and just looking for a little encouragement! thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm wondering if you are taking your temp correctly. Double check your thermometer. Remember you aren't supposed to get up to even go pee before you take it! You're supposed to take it immediately after waking, moving as little as possible.  I was on Clomid for three months and didn't conceive.  I did however gain 10 pounds!  It's not a good idea to take it for longer than three months.

I recommend the book, Taking Charge Of Your Fertility for good information on TTC, etc.

07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 10:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Im taking the home ovulation test. i have never taken my temp. My doc wants to move me to fertility injections but that really intemidates me!! No prob with weight gain, just freaking HOT FLASHES!!!
    Anonymous

• I took clomid for 2 months. How many mg are you taking? After the 2nd month of taking it, we found out I was pregnant with twins.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I'm on clomid too, but this is my first month....I'm not tracking when I ovulate or anything. Just Bd'ing every/everyother day.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 10:51 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• back in march i was put on it and we did it every other day and i found out i was preg but i ovulated right before i was to start my period so when i thought i was 6 weeks along i was really 3 weeks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• thanks ladies. im on 150 mgs. i have my appointment tomorrow to see if any follicals developed so hopefully good news!!
    Anonymous