Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

checking for dilation....38weeks now and rejected the last offer...should I get it checked this time?

I have a doctors appt tomorrow
Last time I went to the doctor I requested to not be check, he offered and told me it was pointless really, I kinda felt that way too but now im curious

should I get it checked or should I just wait for labor
LOL
Im getting anxious

 
DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 10:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 25 (23,109 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • i waited till i was like 2 days b4 39 weeks. got kinda bummed bc i was barely a 1.......then a week later (yes just a couple days b4 40 wks :-p ) i was at a 4!! i liked the surprise. so yes ma'am its all up to you and if you can be patient enough to wait another week! congrats btw!!!
    AmandaN1

    Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

  • Whatever makes you feel comfortable in doing. If you want to know, then find out.
    heartfrommyson

    Answer by heartfrommyson at 10:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2009