will you please pray for me?

I have been really irritated and my kids are driving me nuts, please pray that my oldest son will start to do as I ask of him without blowing up at me and throwing fits he is 6 and he has been really disrespectful and snippy he even hits me sometimes please pray that God gives me strengh and he gives me patients to deal with everything. thanks in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• OP here Hi all
    thanks for your advice to all who gave it thanks for the laughs as well outstandingLove your response was to funny you are right my son is not add adhd and not autistic he has just been spoiled rotten by my mother and is really in need of a structure discipline and a good whoopin, as said by SaturnsMom and the anon but mostly I have come to realise he is in need of my attention I find myself being to busy for him more often than not, and feel horrible all of you ladies have been a great help to me thank you all for your thoughts and prayers
    God Bless
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:55 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• i will pray. my darling. whats wrong ?:(
    Butterflykiss15

Answer by Butterflykiss15 at 10:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Im sorry that your son is not beheaving I will pray for you and your son.God bless your family
    sirrera

Answer by sirrera at 10:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I will pray that God can give you the inspiration for a new discipline technique. Because simply praying for your son to stop behaving this way probably wont be enough. Good luck and I hope he sends you your inspiration soon.
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 11:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• U JUST NEED TO BUST THOSE KIDS BUTTS AND THEY WILL STOP ACTING LIKE LITTLE BRATS ! ! !
    Anonymous

• lol anon I was trying to say that in a much nicer way.
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 11:36 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I would first check for add, Adhd, or autism. if the child is fine. no underlying problems, I would give him a whoopin on his little butt .

Make sure first that there are no other problems, like abuse, or bullyin at school...etc.
    you are in my prayers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• anon why in the world would you check for ADD/ADHD or ASD just because he is a little 6 year old kid with an attitude problem?
    She didn't say that he was bouncing off the walls or having trouble in school or that he was speech delayed and won't eat anything but mashed potatoes. wow.

OP. I will pray for you if you accept Pagan prayer.
    I will pray for you to have patients. I will pray that your son heads the advice of his mother. And i will pray that you find a more suitable technique for discipline.
    Good luck to you and Blessed Be!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:12 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• aw hon I will pray that you realize you are not alone. all our kids have acted nasty and bratty sometimes and it sucks. as for whoppin butts and such, mo is I dont want my kids to think its ok ti=o hit someone smaller than them, I mean we tellthem that right? if you feel like hitting, walk away and take a break, breath whatever...count to ten slowly...do your best honey thats all anyone can ask? God please help this mother to feel your calming presence near her and around her as she struggles with this child, and let the child realize how hard that is for mommy, in your sons name amen....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:37 AM on Oct. 28, 2009