Quick ? about Jon Gosselin

I know everyone is sick of the Gosselin Crap, but, I just had to ask.

I saw an interview that he totally and 100% denies taking any money from his & Kate's joint account. But, yesterday, I saw him on tv saying he put all the money back. If there was no money taken, how could he put any back?

Did I miss something? Did he admit to taking any money?

I don't know why I'm even asking this. It really doesn't matter to me either way. I guess I was just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's all spin, I'm sure. He didn't take any money that he shouldn't have, or that he didn't have access too, like stealing from Kate. It was a joint account, so he had no reason to not take it. I thought he admitted to taking it a few weeks ago, but I must have fell out of that loop.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I think he thinks he is some type of A-list celebrity. Granted people are curious about him but only because he is IMHO a douchebag. If he didn't take the money then why did he put the money back? He tells so many lies that he doesn't remember what he already said or what his lawyer has said.
    Anonymous

• who cares
    Anonymous

• he did admit to taking the money and sorry but he didnt have any right to take any of that money cause joint account, and there was and still is a court order keeping them from taking money out of the account..
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 10:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• He's a liar, what do you expect out of someone who cheats on his wife in front of the rest of the world and his EIGHT children?
    Anonymous

• I can't stand this creep or his nasty wife. They need to get off tv & focus on their kids.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 11:17 PM on Oct. 27, 2009