A dream I had last night...........Very crazy...

OMG. this is mind craziness! It started out with THE SKY turning almost completly DARK. while me and my husband was walking around.. now remember this is a dream I had last night.. and all of a sudden the clouds starting shootint to earth. veryy weird I know. and ends up LOOKing up in the sky there is Jesus standing with his long stick and his sheep by his side. AND im thinking ok the worlds coming to an end.i was extremly scared because Im thinking this is real. all the people in the world start a LOOOOOOOOONG line up to the gates of heaven it was amazingly crazy and scarey. How do you think the world will end? they do say our calender ends on 12/12/12...scarey huh? they say you shouldnt be scared

Butterflykiss15

Asked by Butterflykiss15 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wow that is crazy!!! i have crazy crazy dreams too...im like KNOWN for it.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 10:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• i think its a total load of crap. No one knows when it will end, It will happen when no one is expecting in. The bible says, "He will come like a thief in the night" and "....when there is peace in Israel". Good luck with that any time soon!
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• THATS SOME CRAZY SHIT ! ! !
    Anonymous

• that is a crazy dream. although i think on 12/12/12 well just have to make the new calandar :)
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Actually it's the Myan calendar and the world is supposed to end on 12/21/2012...I know because it's my birthday and deathday! I'm like Mark Twain. ;)

But apocolyptic dreams mean an end to one phase of your life and moving on to the next phase. Generally speaking a move, career change, or relationship change, or a change in your self will spark these dreams. Any death to one chapter in your life and a birth of the next phase. Not an unusual dream to have actually, so not so strange.

Good luck with the next step!
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 2:18 AM on Oct. 28, 2009