Lower back pain from carrying an infant

Ok so lately I've been experiencing a pain on my left side, which is the side I always carry my baby on my hips. But, it's a pain unlike I've ever even heard about. I have this sensation in my muscles to stretch them, but in order to do that I have to stretch my back, crack it, or contort it at different angles to get rid of this sensation. I've seen commercials on tv for RLS, and the symptoms sound similar to that, only it's in my back muscles.
I feel like I'm crazy since no one has ever described this type of feeling before. Does anyone have any clues?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Health

• All my muscles do that now that I've had DD. It's RLS in my whole body. I HATE IT. But i love DD. :)
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 11:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Get a massage! Your muscles will thank you. And it's way cheaper than maintaining an RX.
    Marsella

Answer by Marsella at 2:24 AM on Oct. 28, 2009