Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

? about mold and babies?

i have mold growing in my room and i was wonderin what it would do to my baby if i didn't get rid of it before he gets here??

Answer Question
 
Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Answers (3)
  • mold is very toxic and yes can very well hurt any child or any human being
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

  • Get someone to clean it with bleach for you, until it is gone do not spend much time in that room, you do not know what type of mold it is and it could hurt the unborn baby or you. Once it is clean check all around that area to make sure there is not any more mold growing. If the mold is on carpet, have a professional cleaner clean it and ask the to make sure to get as much moisture as possible out of the pad. Good luck!
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

  • well i have to be in that room bc it is my bedroom lol and i have to sleep there. but my df cleaned it with bleach but it came back. another thing is the carpet...it is dark so u cant really tell if there is mold on it or not. but it is kinda damp when walkin on it so i kinda have a feelin that there is mold under it too! ugh i hate this!!!!
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.