Is your hubby circumsised?

Do you prefer him to be or not to be? Why? (Mine is not and I like it more because it feels better) IMO

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My dh is uncut and I prefer him that way.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I have been with both types, I prefer circumcised :o) Whatever floats your boat, I guess its just a very personal preference.
    Anonymous

• Hubby is cut. Uncut men just don't do it for me.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• DH is, my ex boyfriend that I was with before DH for 2.5 years was not. I don't really have a preference, as far as circ or not... DH is quite a bit larger then the ex was so THAT makes a difference lol. If we have a son I will NOT be circumsizing him though!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 11:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• yes he is circumcised...my 1st wasnt and it was fine too but II like the look of my hubby's better
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• My dh is cut. I have no preference though because I have only been with my dh.
    Anonymous

• My husband is circumcised. I did not like doing the deed with guys that were uncimcised it was just not as enjoyable and I do not like them astheticly (sp?) speaking. When I have a little guy he will be circumcised for sure.
    Anonymous

• My dh is cut, I couldn't really say which is better all the guys I had been with before were cut, and I don't care to find out I plan on being with my dh for the rest of my life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• my husbands not circumcised. I have no preference
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 12:00 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• We're Jewish so yes he is. My husband is the only man I have ever been with. I wouldn't be with a man who wasn't because then he wouldn't be Jewish and well, I would never marry someone who wasn't Jewish or have sex with someone that I wasn't married to.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:12 AM on Oct. 28, 2009