Has anyone had issues with getting the Mirena implant taken out?

In January of this year I had the implant put in, August it fell out, don't ask me how because thats a question i keep asking.
But I had heavy bleeding for the first 6 months!!! Well im on YAZ now and I just finished my second pack last week, I had three days of very light bleeding now its gone.. I used to be on BC before I got pregnant with my daughter, I had no sideffects while on it, I also didn't have any of the symptoms when I was pregnant with her.
Now I'm craving foods, breast tenderness, i had nausea earlier this month, but weird feeling in my stomach, Is it normal for birth control to have these kind of side effects?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Health

• I think they can be side effects of birth control....i've never taken yaz but i had an implant for about a year.

Just to be safe have you taken a pregnancy test...it is improbable but not impossible to get pregnant on bc..

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:33 AM on Oct. 28, 2009