What is happening? Why don't people care for others?

I am talking about the 15 year old girl who was gang raped in California for over 2 hoursand how other young men watched and did NOTHING if they did not participate! Ughh it makes me so sad and sick!!!! I hope justice is served and the people involved find out what being gang raped feels like in PRISON!!!!!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/27/california.gang.rape.investigation/index.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• That incident is absolutely horrid and disgusting. I wanted to vomit. I also cried. I thought I would never be amazed after reading so many sad stories everyday, but that took the cake. I just don't understand why people can be like that. Raping someone is horrible in itself, but to just be there and not do anything about it is as bad as committing the crime, in my opinion. I wish it weren't so hard for people to just behave the way they want to be treated. Be kind to our fellow human beings. How hard is that? Such a sad state we are in.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:26 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• This is a case of a stupid girl doing stupid things. Why aren't people questioning what the hell she was doing DRINKING at 15!?!? Do I think she deserved to be raped by perverted arse monkeys? NO! They all deserve to die. But do I think she's 100% innocent? Hell no.
    SinCitiChick

Answer by SinCitiChick at 12:34 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

So , she was asking for it?  WOW. BLAME THE VICTIM. She did something stupid (what 15 year old doesn't make bad decisions sometimes?) and now your saying she isn;t innocent in her own 2 1/2 hour rape, beating and robbery???

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:38 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I agree with night phoenix.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:38 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• SinCitiChick

It sounds like you've never been a victim of physical sexual assault.

Just because someone underage gets drunk DOES NOT MEAN that they are wanting or asking for sex or other kinds of trouble.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:41 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I don't care what she was doing! NOTHING makes that remotely OK! NOTHING she was doing makes it ANY more acceptable then a 15 year old walking to Church having this happen!

I'm sure if you were raped you'd just think, hum, guess I shouldn't have been wearing that, etc.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 12:42 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• So , she was asking for it? WOW. BLAME THE VICTIM. She did something stupid (what 15 year old doesn't make bad decisions sometimes?) and now your saying she isn;t innocent in her own 2 1/2 hour rape, beating and robbery???

- You're absolutely right. "What 15 yr old girl doesn't make stupid mistakes sometimes?" So what you're saying is that if the boys that raped her for 2 1/2hours were 15 yr old's- then it was a "mistake" on their part also? Either way, I think she learned her lesson.
    SinCitiChick

Answer by SinCitiChick at 12:44 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Sick that women can't even stick up for a girl that's been raped. Like the others said most 15 year-olds make dumb choices... don't you think if she THOUGHT that she would get raped she wouldn't have done some things differently?
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 12:44 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• SinCiti makes me sick... learned her lesson!!!???
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 12:46 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

- I'd feel worse for someone who got raped at church. UNLESS they were drinking :)

I guess so :)
    SinCitiChick

Answer by SinCitiChick at 12:47 AM on Oct. 28, 2009