Hope please?

I am 2 days from AF arriving. We did the deed the day before, the day of and the day after I ovulated. I don't want to spend money on the early tests so I took a normal test and it came back neg. My breasts are sore, I am tired and I feel kind of bloated, but am not bitchy like I normally would be. This is month 10 of trying and I am really starting to get discouraged. Anyone think these sound like pregnancy symptoms to them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Wish I could give you hope, but it could swing either way.

If you're NOT pregnant...get a copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechlser. It WORKS. As long as you're ovulating and your husband is fertile himself, you'll be pregnant by Christmas. Been there done that.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:32 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• They do sound like pregnancy symtoms?Don't test so early you only get discouraged I guess the anxiety got to you. ((HUGS)) Do you have any children? Would this be your first?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I know you are hurting now but just try to remember that it will all be worth it!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 12:32 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• sorry, but just sounds like to me your period is coming on........being tired, bloated and having sore breasts are all symptoms of a period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• The moment you truly stop worrying about it is the moment you will get pregnant, that goes for going into labor too:)
    mamaofanangel

Answer by mamaofanangel at 1:12 AM on Oct. 28, 2009