What country do you live in?

Yes, I know most of us live in the usa. but i just met somone who lived in Ireland. she was telling me all the wonderful things about her country. If you live outside of the usa. What country? Whats the biggest city? what do you love about your country?

asistartomosh

Asked by asistartomosh at 12:24 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I live in the US but I've done study abroads in Chile, Argentina, and the Dominican Republic.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 12:26 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I live in Israel.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• i live in canada!! (vancouver - home of the 2010 winter olympics)....biggest city is...uuuuh...im not sure....lol...i think toronto...pretty sure its toronto...what do i love most?? ummmm..probably the health care!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:42 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I live in Canada... Toronto area, though I'm out in the 'burbs. Toronto is the biggest city in Canada- home of the CN Tower. I love it here... wouldn't want to move anywhere else!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:11 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I grew up in Ireland, but now live in the US.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I feel asleep 9 months ago in the US and woke up in Europe, maybe bordering on China.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Turkey is not my country in that I'm not a citizen, but my favorite Turkish things are my husband and my daughter! 

Cappadocia is pretty awesome, as are the ruins of ancient EphesusIstanbul, the biggest city, spans Europe and Asia. It's a wonderful city to visit, but as it has over 15 million people, I would never want to live there!

And no, I don't have to wear a burqa here (someone always seems to ask).  The modern Republic of Turkey guarantees religious freedom. :)

Fun video: Turkish ice cream vendors

yakamoz

Answer by yakamoz at 8:50 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Just the good, ole USA....Florida....
    Macysheryl

Answer by Macysheryl at 9:31 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I'm in Canada too! (born in US, but moved here when I was 4)

Calgary, Alberta (just north of Montana)

Calgary's great, an hour from the mountains and Banff, and every july we have the Calgary Stampede (greatest outdoor show on earth) rodeo and midway just like a superjumbosized fair. www.calgarystampede.com
    lots to see and do here.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:35 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A
    Anonymous