was your lo exactly 2months?

When they got there shots?or were they a couple of days younger then 2 months or wut?her appointment is the 29th but shell be 2 months on the 2nd.will it make a diff.I noe it might be a stupid question but I don't wanna take a chance..n wut shots will they be giving her? Any I should say no 2?

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 12:33 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Shots at 2 months? My daughter didn't get her first set til 4 months, but I guess it depends on the pediatrician. I don't think a few days like that should matter, but I'm not a fan of giving shots to babies that young.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 12:36 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• We delay and selectively vax.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 12:38 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I think that its so close to her 2 month mark that its fine.

the shots are hep b(maybe can be 4mths), DTaP, HIB, Polio,

I got my son all the shots, but i know some people choose not to get the hep b shot just out of prefrence
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Just a tip, give your baby some Tylenal about half an hour before the shots. That way it is already in his/her system when he or she needs it the most.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 12:41 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Studies show that there is a greater risk with all vaccines for most children younger then 2 years. ...so if you don't want to take the risk you might want to wait 2 years. ...This risk is also increased if your young child is not breastfed.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:43 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I'd opt out of the Hep B for sure. It's an STD, unless you baby is having unsafe sex or shooting up with dirty needles then she's pretty low risk lol.

Just WAIT till you're comfortable with your decisions!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:36 AM on Oct. 28, 2009