Did you ever have a strong feeling that...

Have or did you ever have a strong feeling that your baby is going to come like almost a month early than expected due date? I have dreams about it even. I want him to be developed and stuff b4 he comes but i have a strong feeling that he will be like a month early.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes, i had that overwhelming feeling! i was completely convince, and had my hubby convinced that our son was gonna come 3 weeks early.... hah! was i wrong, i'm now 39w3d and still i'm waiting for real labor. my body is prime for it, my mind is ready, my house is ready, but baby? apparently not
    Marri357

Answer by Marri357 at 2:30 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I don't, but my friends baby has tried coming a month early.

Depending on the baby its its growing and developing faster than usual they'll allow it, or if the baby still needs to develop more, depending on the doctor, they'll give you something the postpone the baby coming. Steroids I believe, I'm not 100% on that though
    ChelseaG23

Answer by ChelseaG23 at 12:43 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Yes, I did, and it was just me being a nervous first time mommy. My daughter was infact 1 day late!=) Try not to worry so much. Good luck and congratulations!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• yes the whole time i had a feeling that she was goin to come early..she was a week early :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 1:32 AM on Oct. 28, 2009