Why are men so damned difficult?!

All I ask was that he deal with trying to find a sitter since the baby is in the hospital and we have a 2 year old and he has work and school tomorrow. I just needed that one thing since im sitting here at the hospital dealing with drs and nurses and tests and everything. Could he do that no! When I ask he lies says he couldnt get a hold of the lady, i try and she picks up right away and i get it set up. so when I confront him (he had told me earlier I could even check the call log) he admits to dialing adn then hanging up1 GAAH Really i love him so much but shit like this pisses me off so bad! Sorry about the shitty typing i am just exhausted and stressed and pissed off

SweetPea05

Asked by SweetPea05 at 12:48 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Aww, I am sorry momma. I would swear sometimes that men have their heads up ther rears! I hope your baby gets better soon!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Men can be such a-holes sometimes! I hope that everything turns out ok with your baby! I will keep you in my prayers!!! *hugs*
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 1:04 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• You have to be really tired and stressed out right now. We are here to let all of us vent when we need it. I am sure he is stressed in his own way right now but he should have taken the time to provide the help in finding a sitter. Do you have family or a good friend that can come sit with you when you need a break? I hope everything gets better for you Mama.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:04 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• no one can come visit but parents and grandparents of the baby because of the damned swine flu. So my 2 year old cant even come see her sister and she is really sad so that is also stressing me out. I am just so tired of feeling like he can't do stupid little things liek that for me. It was just one more thing to deal with. I have no idea how long the baby will be here, i miss my 2 year old..... and i just didnt wanna deal with it. normally he is so good to me but there are sometimes that i could just scream!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 1:15 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Hugs Ash and kick his butt you shouldnt have to stress over a babysitter while you are dealing with everything else. Love ya and if I was close you know I would watch Ameri in a heartbeat!
    ShireeCS

Answer by ShireeCS at 1:52 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I guess i see things differently sometimes. he didn't want to do it. did he tell you in the beginning he didn't want to do it? if so, why did you insist he be the one to do that? is he passive aggressive? if he does things like this all the time why do you keep asking him to do things you know he wont' do? are you trying very hard to make sure he continually does what you tell him to do?
    sorry, but it is human nature to want to control things and other people. to me, it seems like he is passive aggressive and is controlling what he can. and you want to control him.
    don't ask him to do things you basically know he is not going to do or doesn't want to do.
    I don't know about your whole situation with him, but if YOU want something done, do it yourself.
    And when HE wants something done, he needs to do it himself.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:29 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• JewJew- No he said he was fine with doing it and that he understood why I didnt want to. He can be passive agressive at times, and I do see where you are coming from. the problem is that I end up having to do just about everything and thats not acceptable.
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 1:24 PM on Oct. 28, 2009