Weight-lifting gloves?

Thinking about buying some fitness gloves because my hands & wrists take a lot of abuse in powerlift class. Can anyone recommend a good brand, maybe something with gel padding in the base of the thumb?

zorrokat

Asked by zorrokat at 1:03 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I have some NIKE ones no gel but they are perfect and have had them for quite a while.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• You might need some lifting straps for your wrists, I don't think gloves will help them much. I'd ask some of the other lifters in you class. Do they use gloves?

PS. Come join the Work it Out Sexy Mama group! We need more heavy lifters there!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:27 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Oh and another great place to ask questions like this is www.bodyspace.com, they have tons of forums, women's lifting forums, power lifting forums, etc. look me up if you join! bluelinersgirl
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:29 AM on Oct. 28, 2009