I'm not sure if I'm pregnant...?

I have an irregular period, but my last period was the middle of the month so I'm about a week and a half late...assuming it came when it was supposed to.
Its only been 15 days from the first possible conception...and then 11 days from the second and 5 days from the third :/
but I'm fatigued, have crazy mood swings, back aches, it was the weirdest thing because the other day my lower tummy just felt...well, I felt something which I never have before.
And I kinda feel like something in the back of my mind is telling me I am.
Like I just know I am...but I'm not sure.
I took a pregnancy test and it said not pregnant but I feel like that was because it was too early.
I honestly have no clue because this would be even my first scare.
Help?

lovebugg5_09

Asked by lovebugg5_09 at 1:46 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor and ask for a blood pregnancy test. That is the only for sure way to know. But hen again you might just be too early to tell or you might now be pg at all. Theonly thing to do is to call your doctor. Good Luck
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 1:49 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• unfortunately i can't see a doctor for a blood test....

im just asking if anyone has ever had an irregular period and got pregnant..how do i tell? what do you think?
    lovebugg5_09

Answer by lovebugg5_09 at 1:58 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Well i have regular periods so i have no idea. Im sure there are women out there with irregular cycles and have got pregnant. Do you know like a round about time when your period should be here? When i got pregnant with my first I honestly couldnt tell i was till i was 10 weeks or so. I guess just wait a week and take another home test and keep taking them every week till you period arrives. Thats the only thing i can think of.

I dont know the reason why yu cant go to the dr but i guessing its because you dont have insurance, if so then see if there is a free clinic near you or a planned parenthood. Sorry but thats all the advice i have. Hope it helps!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 2:05 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Well I had irregular periods to where they could be on time or they would be a week and a half late. I never knew when I was going to start. But we just noticed a change in me. My stomach constantly hurt, my boobs were really sore and I was 4 days late and I had this feeling I was and sure enough I took a pregnancy test and I was pregnant.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 2:11 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• i had irregular periods as well i didnt know i was pregnant till everyone started asking me if someone was wrong i got really moody and very emotional...i would go 2-3 months without a period and then go a straight month with onei was put on birth control to regulate me but i still got pregnant while being on it.....
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 4:13 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• i didnt know i was pregnant til i was already 4 months lol..i had my period 2 times while pregnant lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 4:42 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• well im currently in the same boat as you , irregular periods got mine last month on the 13th, and lately they were starting 3 days aroudn the same date like example: last month i got it the 13th this month it should have been the 10th or the 16th no later and no earlier but it is now 28th and still nothing! i have seriosuly taken 4 PT and they all say nope nope and big fat no! Im waiting a couple of more days and then imma take my final test at home and if still a big fat negative i will surely be going to the doctor and hopefully get an answer because i never miss a period no matter ho irregular my days are i get one EVRY MONTH so here's a bump for me and you lol GL to both of us!
    misscortez420

Answer by misscortez420 at 4:54 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I've had irregular periods for most of the time that I've had them. I have 2 babies.

I usually chart so I know when I ovulate and when to expect my period. I found out at 5 weeks that I was pregnant with my daughter via HPT and 4 weeks with my son via HPT. Then I confirmed both with my OBGYN soon after.

There are low income clinics and draw stations that can do a blood test for you for very little money.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:34 AM on Oct. 28, 2009