Have you or someone you know been able to participate in a TV show?

What show was it and how were you/they involved?

mrs.coop

Asked by mrs.coop at 1:56 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• I was on Jeopardy about eleven years ago. Came in second, and won a trip to Mallorca. (This was when they gave trips for the runners up rather than cash.)

Answer by gdiamante at 2:05 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• That's awesome! My husband dreams of doing that someday. I have pictures of him in a highchair watching Jeopardy :)
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 2:11 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• BigRudyPaul on Biggest Loser right now was an old friend of ours, and one of my nieces recently got picked for MTV's "made" reality show. She quit after about 4 weeks of filming because the tv crew instigated more problems than were really there and were just a pain in the butt.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:09 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• My husbands aunt was a school teacher and she was chosen to go on wheel of fortune when they came to New Orleans years ago.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 11:00 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• My fiance was on the first season of "making the band" when they were in Orlando and had all the Boy Banders!
    Anonymous

• yes. why? are you looking to be on one? Go to the website of the show or network. there are usually links for applicants.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 1:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• no, I was able to help with an Extreme Makeover Home Edition house and I just wanted to know what others have been involved in.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 12:50 AM on Nov. 3, 2009