Does anyone else ever have moments like this?

Sometimes, I just wish that I could pick up my sleeping daughter and bring her to bed with me, like when she was a newborn, and cuddle and sleep with her. I'm a working mom (hubby is a SAHD) and my schedule is always random, and most weeks I hardly have more than a few hours a day with her, if that. She just turned 1 almost 3 weeks ago and I miss her being tiny enough to move without her waking up, and the days when she liked being held and would fall asleep in my arms. I miss her so much while I'm at work, and when I see her sleeping, I just want to bring her to bed with me and hold her. Anyone else ever feel like this (or is is just my PMS getting to me, lol)?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 2:11 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My oldest is 5 and I like to sometimes have them take naps with me or fall asleep in my bed. I love to turn over and look at them and remember when they were that young and how tiny they were... etc. I know how you feel and I had the same kind of shift. I at the time would pick them up and take them to bed with me so I could enjoy a little bit of peace. You could try it once, they might stir or they wake up. It's easier at night than it is during a nap.
    Myths3935

Answer by Myths3935 at 4:36 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Mine is 15 months, and I still co sleep with her. I think eventhough she is considered a toddler now, he is still a "baby" in my eyes. If you want to scoop her up and have her sleep in your bed Go for it! They are only little once Momma!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I am a SAHM and i still want to do that! they just look innocent and sweet laying there. If you wanna do it DO IT!! :) No you more pmsing your just being a mommy! :) <3
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 2:24 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Mines 2 and a half and if she falls asleep on the couch, I'll hold her for a bit before putting her to bed. It's normal. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• my oldest is 4 and sometimes she still sleeps in my bed but its becuase its because she has nightmares my son(18 months) has learned to sleep on his own now it took me forever to get him to fall aleep on his own and i dont want to back track it but i do sit and watch them sleep sometimes especially my 3 month old they just look so sweet sleeping you almost makes you forget the chaos that raising kids causes
    Redneckmomma19

Answer by Redneckmomma19 at 10:41 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• My oldest is 14 and I still miss when he slept on me. I am lucky to get a really good hug once in a while :(
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 28, 2009