21 Weeks and the pain that goes with it

It could possibly be because I'm a pretty lazy pregnant woman, but I get horrible leg cramps, and not so much as back pain as butt cramps. It kills me to bend over sometimes, but the pain isn't constant. It only happens a couple times a week. My main concern however, is that when I lay down to go to sleep my right leg at the bend near my hip tingles like its going numb. No matter what position I lay in or what side I lay on.

I'm waiting on medicaid to approve me so I can see the doctor so I haven't had any professional help with this, but has anyone else experienced anything like this?

(No lectures on haven't seeing a doctor yet, I get enough of that from friends and my father, but what can you do when your broke and have no health coverage besides wait on medicaid? I know the baby is healthy, it wouldn't be as active as it is if it wasn't.)

ChelseaG23

Asked by ChelseaG23 at 2:12 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is probably just the way the baby is sitting. My forst son would sit on a nerve in be back and cause horrible pain. Thats probably it, dont be too woried about!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 2:22 AM on Oct. 28, 2009