Where can I get a H1N1 vaccine for me and my child?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Call your dr. how do you expect us to direct you in your unknown area?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:14 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Call your health department. Call your Dr.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:59 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• You are insane and/or uninformed if you are actually going to get the H1N1 vaccine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Who knows? Pretty much depends on where you live and if you or your child fits into one of the right groups. You need to call your Dr and see when they will have it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:42 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Insane, uninformed OR desperate to keep my grandma and my baby healthy!! I wasn't the OP but i find that rather insulting myself.

The H1N1 shot is made the exact same way as the seasonal flu shot. It is just specific for H1N1 virus. The flu shot has specific viruses in it too, but they don't rename them every year.

My grandma is a transplant recipient who just went through rejection and has her immune system way down now. The world renowned doctors at Mayo Clinic who did her surgery suggested she and the whole family get H1N1 shots and seasonal flu shots! I think I'll trust these highly educated, well-versed immunology and transplant docs rather than the conspiracy-theorist "town criers" on the boob tube "news" channels.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• You are asking us? ? ? LOL. And don't listen to the conspiracy theory nuts who think the flu shots are poisoned. @@ The vaccine is perfectly safe. Call your Doctor or Health Department.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Oct. 28, 2009