Can I please get some prayers from moms?

My family has been struggling for so long, I forget what it feels like to NOT worry. But thru it all God has shown me so many miracles and true meanings to life..I am so so grateful. Right now we have to move-BY SUNDAY_ and there is a home we really really love and one we kinda like...well the one we love, the landlord is making a decision tomorrow so can I please have some prayers ladies? If we have to take the other one, thats just the plan for now. Who knows where God wants my family to go, what will be revealed? Little me , big Him and all that....BUT...
I just pray we get the house we love, I can see us growing old there with christmases and grandkids...lol silly maybe but there it is.
thank you so much to those who pray for my family in this tough time. Dear Jesus help me to remember that its not the house my family lives in, not the money we have, but the love for YOU and the love for each other. love.....amen.

Bearsjen

Asked by Bearsjen at 2:20 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Praying for you. Everything will work out, you are such an incredibly strong woman, Im sure many blessing are headed your way soon.
    daralynn

Answer by daralynn at 11:34 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I'll pray for you :)
    KayLundy3

Answer by KayLundy3 at 2:23 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• hello friend! :)
    You know i'll pray for you. ...And although we've never discussed religion before, i hope that you do not mind the prayer of a Pagan.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:25 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I will pray that your family is safe and your needs provided for. But please remember, what we perceive would be the perfect answer to our prayer is not always what the Lord knows would actually be best for us. The Lord knows this and watches over us always. But I think you know this, too. :)
    -KaylaLee-

Answer by -KaylaLee- at 2:26 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• ty mamas...i know that God will give me an answer I can handle, even if its not the answer i wanted, it wil be ok. and outstanding love...i am facisnated by all religion/ faiths, beliefs and would love to sit and share ideas sometimes! and of course pray pleae, the more energy that is positive for my family the better.
    ty all so very much....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:30 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• : Bearsjen
    HI I WAS THE LADY WHO YOU PRAYED FOR....LOL THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND ADVICE YOU WERE REALLY HELPFUL : ) AND YES MY DEAR I WILL ALSO SAY A PRAYER FOR YOU
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Just prayed God will work everything out :) Just trust in him
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:53 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Jen, I just said a prayer for you and your family. I hope you get the house and things start looking up for you, you deserve it.
    Hugs, Kris
    worrier

Answer by worrier at 12:02 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• much love to all who responded, and as soon as I know something i will post it here ;o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:31 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• we got the dream house....ty ty ty God and dear ladies!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2009