Ok... we are still under birth control....BUT...

I really want another baby soon. Here are the names we are thinking of:

Nanci Edelba - - - the first name is my mother's name, only her name is spelled with a Y (Nancy) and she is not my biological mother..........................she chose to be my mother! My husband is worried that his mother will be upset. Her middle name is Edelba. I want to send a tribute to both parents; however, he seems to be off the wall about it. VERY MAD!! What should I do?

Do you think it's a pretty name . . . Nanci Edelba?

I also love the name Nina . . . please provide all of your ideas and opinions .. . Thanks!

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 2:50 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why is he upset? Knowing that could help.

I'm afraid Edelba wouldn't be my choice...but perhaps knowing the namesake would make a difference for me.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:53 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Would it be prettier if I spelled it with an A? Adelba?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:57 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Something so simple, yet SO IMPORTANT!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:58 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• More opinions please . . . truthful as may be!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:04 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• i think it would be better as being spelled with adelba...if hes mad that your using his moms middle name instead of her first name then you could try putting her first name in there as well...i was named after my father and aunt for my first name charnles and nelly put together to get charnel and my middle name is named after both grandmas which was marie and madge which is madgemarie.....maybe try combing their names or something
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 4:07 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• well my husband is a third my son is not the 4th. Why? Well. many reasons 1. I don't care much for my father in law : ) and 2. he has bad credit that for years affected us cause his credit wold come up under my husband's history.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:49 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Not for me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Oct. 28, 2009