Missing Period....have you found it?

I will be 41 on Thursday. I am 7 days late for my period. I haven't tested yet, I have run down that road before only to repeatedly get a negative test. I feel like I am about to start. I am wondering about perimenopause and such also. My doctor said to just wait these out as it is normal. BUT, I also am not on birth control. (I was told I was no longer fertile due to thyroid issues.) ANYWAY...anyone have this issue?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Health

• Shoot, I am 24, have a tubal and Aunt Flo is missing at my neck of the woods also....she hasn't been here since August. Whatever!! LOL. I also made several trips to see if I was pregnant and they were negative. I have an appointment on the 23rd, so we will see what the doctor says then.
    chloesmama_2007

Answer by chloesmama_2007 at 9:31 AM on Oct. 28, 2009