how far along do u have to be before you feel the fluttering lol. i heard if this is a 2nd or 3rd pregnancy u can feel it earlier if so how early if not when do u usually feel it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt it at 14 weeks the first time and at 12 1/2 this time. I know it's not gas. Some people just feel it sooner. They tell you it's generally 20 weeks so people don't worry about it if hey don't feel movement sooner. Also it depends on it the placenta is in front of or behind the baby. In pregnancy...normalcy is widespread.

jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 4:02 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I also felt it at 14 weeks. It kinda feels like gas..but if its your first it will be hard to determine the diffrence between gas bubbles and flutters since when your pregnant gas is VERY common. Also, like Jenae said it depends on how your placenta is placed. Dont worry so much. Usually by 18 -24 weeks you will feel your little on in there. Gl hun
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 8:05 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• With my first I felt her around 20 weeks, but I didn't know what to look for so I probably felt her sooner. With this one, I felt her around 13-14 weeks and it was just really small flutters. At first I thought it was gas but learned to be able to tell the gas from the flutters.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 10:12 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• This is my first baby and I felt nothing, until the day i turned a full 19 weeks pregnant. It felt like a gas bubble in my tummy that popped. Really cool. As far as the fluttering goes...I never felt any of that. It literally just happened one day.
    kt111s

Answer by kt111s at 4:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2009