Should have paid more attention in health class!

Ok...so I am now officially *3* days late and I am getting very excited! At the same time I am fine with trying again next month if it doesnt work out for us this month.

Here is my question....I def have some funky things going on with my body right now that never happen to me....waves of nausea, headaches, very tired....etc. Yesterday I started up with very mild cramping...not unlike period cramping but much more mild and short lasting. Normally I cramp during my period...never before, on occasion I will get a slight lower backache just before my period but this is def different.

What could the cramping be *if* I am pregnant? Is it something to worry about?

Thanks in advance guys!

~Jenn

DisneyBride13

Asked by DisneyBride13 at 8:04 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• you can cramp during pregnancy, take a test!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:09 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• that how i knew i was cuz the cramping was differnet and i take a test to be sure and let us know i hope ou get what you want it to be

*babydust*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• thanks Anon & Ang!
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 11:48 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• i am totaly with ya my af is due tomorrow . i really dont want to see it but if it comes its not like i can push it back in there.but the cramping yea i get that totally i have been experiencing it pretty much all month little middle cramps from time to time but for me i doubt its my month . i hope its yours **baby** dust** TO** you**!!!!!
    chedda

Answer by chedda at 8:17 PM on Oct. 28, 2009