paranoid much

i noticed my neighbor was getting really paranoid so i wrote her a note on face book saying i wasnt going to do anything i wanted to throw in the olive branch and not be friends but co-exsist together.i figured it was public and a good place to put things on the line.i didnt write anything rude it was overly nice actually.well she did not accept this.i have in and out of the hospital lately with anxiety i cant go on with her crazy...i frankly dont know where she gets the energy to keep thinking up this stuff.how should i feel and what should i do..business as usual.or should i finally have it out with her????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Just stay away from her. Do you live on base? sounds like a day in the life on a military wife! I would just stay away from her. I wouldnt have said anything of facebook either. I see no point in that. Just ignore her, continue your life like she isnt around.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 8:46 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• she is a military wife that does not live on base....i am not..i am about 15 yrs older than her...let me ask you and maybe i can get some idea but why do you say that it sounds like the day in the life of a military wife????
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 8:54 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• facebook, bad idea. People don't like their business posted for everyone to see. ESPECIALLY paranoid people. I would send her a gift, & write a sweet note & tell her "look, i am not sure my nerves can handle this. Tell her you have no hard feelings, & you will always treat her kindly, but that you need to have space to keep your mind at rest & peaceful. I need to move on, & live a happy life"

LOL! Break up w/ her pretty much. Don't be a bitch. Just tell her it's all over. If she does not get it. Just ignor her. She'll eventually bother someone else.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:11 AM on Oct. 28, 2009