Morning sickness

Good morning mommas,

I am about 7 weeks prego and im not sure if i have morning sickness or if its something eles. With my first i had never really had morning sickness as i only vommited once in the morning. The past 3 days now i have been ful blown sick. i cant seem to keep anything down and is feeling sick all day long. I have an appointment to see the doctor Nov 11. and i cant get in any sooner than that. My question is, is there anything i can take to stop the morning sickness? Some had told me that the prenatals help and I think they do make pills for it but I want that to be my last resort. please let me know if you have any idea on what i can do. Im up for anything at this point. Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• try mints, cheetos helped me lol but you may be having a boy which I have noticed can cause more morning sickness which is truly all day and night sickness well good luck and i hope you feel better get some rest
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 8:46 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I was sick like that with my son, and about the only thing I could eat was crackers and soups and stuff. Cherry 7up also seemed to help me a little bit once I got a little further along. Prenatals do help some and even if you cant get in to see your doctor, I would probably call and see if he will at least go ahead and call you in a prescription for them. Good luck.
    samara0327

Answer by samara0327 at 8:49 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• i got my fingers crossed now for a boy. lol We already have a lil girl. Actually mints were helping alil yesterday but im just worried becuz im not eating. its weird because come like 2 i feel find and im eating light foods but at least im eating. i hope i get thru this soon. I hate feeling like this. thank you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• just make sure you dont have swine flu or the reg flu!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 11:24 AM on Oct. 28, 2009