HELP!!!!! please

am i going into labor i am 37 weeks and two days pregnant, tmi but me and my husband had sex last night and today my lower abdomen is cramping(like it has for weeks) I am having loose bowels, severe heartburn and nausea. My back has had pains for a week or two, is this gonna happen soon or what? Thanks for your response

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• what about contractions? have you been monitoring them? are they regular? contractionmaster.com is the website i use. i've had 3 false labors since 35 weeks. slow down, relax, take a couple deep breaths and climb into the bath tub. if you are really that worried, call your doctor or even call labor and delivery. each will know what to do. i'm 39.4 weeks and i've had incredible cramping in my lower abdomin for the last month and a half. it's because of how low the baby is sitting. believe me, the waiting game doesn't move any faster. i'm stuck in the middle of it as well. it sucks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• I'd call your dr. and see if you can't go in for a check. I NEVER had contractions before I was in the hospital. My water broke, and I was told to go to hospital. Contractions started after they induced labor. Labor is different for everyone.
    TiffaniR

Answer by TiffaniR at 1:46 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Monitor your contractions. I hurt that way but it was only the beauty of being pregnant. You will know when your in labor but if you are concered talk to your doctor for sure.
    Anonymous

• well it could be today or it could be in a few weeks. sorry hon, i know that's not what you wanted to hear! but best of luck =)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:12 PM on Oct. 28, 2009