Sometimes I really hate my husband!!!!

I love him with all my heart but sometimes he is such a jerk!!! He always questions me about everything (I've never cheated on him or given him any reason not to trust me). If he asks about how much money I spent i tell him honestly. He's always like no really,same answer and then he goes onto our online banking to double check,always exactly what I tell him and no apologises from him for accusing me of lying. So last night I was fed up with him because he was talking to me like I was 5 so I did lie about 2 transactions($7 & $9) because hes not gonna believe me anyway, of course he checks account and flips out on me. But ya know I dont really care because he does this every day to me and I'm tired of him treating me like I'm an idiot because he always has to be right on everything and always have his way. Yes I know I shouldnt have lied because it makes it worse but he just makes me so mad sometimes! sorry for the vent lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• He's controlling huh? Do you work or is it his money? If its his money and you are home taking care of the kids tell him it cost money to have your kids taken care of and quote him a couple child care fee's. It's not free to have dinner made either. Tell him you'd be more then happy to get a job so you can have your OWN money but he will have to pitch in around the house as much as you do and you will have to spilt childcare fee's. Your not a baby he shoudlnt be talking to you like that.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:00 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• men are the idiots. xo im the sameway i love my dh to death but sometimes i want to smack him so hard, like yesturday...i went to bed on monday at 11pm, i had to get up at 2am because my b/f was in hospital getting ready to have her baby ( i was helping deliver along with her dh ) so was there most of night and day. i got home around 5pm ( my husband took day off so he could watch our son while i was at hospital ) anyways i get home dead tired and on 3 hrs of sleep..the house was a mess and as soon as i get home its whats for dinner? xcuse me..i made him throw dinner together for kids and himself, and again house was a mess dishes in sink, floor was dirty, litter needed to be scooped, i was like ok u come home everynight to a very clean house and dinner i come home to nothing. thanks. and of corse our son had to be changed he was like i was gonna do it. yeah sure. sorry for my vent...just arrgghh. * HUGS TO U HUN**
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:04 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• are our husbands brothers??lol mine is the same way maybe its a guy thing my husband likes when im mad thinks is sexy weird but true i wish i could help you more but i cant figure mine out either sorry you can send my a friends reqeust if you like maybe we can figure them out together but (sorry tmi) when he wants sex he whines like a little kid begging for a cookie before supper if i say no he begs and begs its rediculous.
    Redneckmomma19

Answer by Redneckmomma19 at 9:05 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• We went through some identity theft issues a while back so now every time one of our debit cards are used we get an email. Some times DH will call me and ask what I just bought. He isn't controlling or anything. He could really care less what I spent the money on he is just doing it to irritate me. LOL. I have never said I hate him. That is so strong that if I ever even thought it and then something happened to him, I would hate myself, but the other night he made me really mad and I told him that I really didn't like him. I love him with all my heart but really, there are some days when he makes me so mad that I just don't like him. I feel for you and I hope things can get better but if they can't I hope you figure out what you need to do to make yourself happy.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 9:15 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• we need to make a group...what did your dh do or say to u today that makes u mad lol. really a place were we can just vent about our dhs or SO. hmm maybe theres already a group but i dont know lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• OP here! I do have a job so it's both of our money. Granted I don't make as much as he does, but I am still contributing to our bills!!! Last night I bought groceries, he made me return them because I had spent too much money on them. It was 25.00 and I used cash that a friend gave me because I gave her a ride home from the doctors. But of course it's ok for him to go rent movies and buy a bottle of vodka every week, but for me to buy food for ourselves and baby, oh hell no, it makes me the devil! He's so aggravating it makes me not want to even be around him anymore. I'm thinking about staying at my moms tonight because im so annoyed with him, just so i can get away for a little bit. Maybe he'll not be such a jerk with me tomorrow if he realizes I'm gone! And no, I don't want to leave him for good because i do love him, I just want to make a point with him I guess...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Um sounds like he had bad pass experiences... I would start making him count his own damn money and save receipts and transactions because they will be your proof! I found that a lot of military men are very protected of their money! Its because we all always end up talking about our money and what we are about to do with it and how much we saved and how much we will spend. o and don't use sex against him what u won't give to him someone else will.
    christinkie

Answer by christinkie at 9:32 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Not saying he is unfaithful but not to make thing complicated on your relationship.... Let him know he needs to back da hell up and regulate hi temper and start counting his shit. If he don't trust u y be in a relationship? That's a sign that you need to make your own money to do what you want become independent real quick he will be confuse and down talk you but he won't question you as you find a job that does better and you throw it up in his face that your money is paying most of the bills and you don't need him.. Reverse psychology! Then when he wants money hound his ass and if he gets stupid with it you need to cut him off cause some guys don't care if you go broke they will use your money before their own
    christinkie

Answer by christinkie at 9:33 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Wow he sounds like a controlling jerk! I can't belive he made you return $25 of groceries that you bought with a friends money (not his money) but he can spend how he wants (rent videos, buy vodka)? Maybe you need to start hounding him and treating HIM like that and see how he likes it! Tell him vodka costs too much and he can't buy it anymore!
    Seriously, you may have to get your own bank account and put your money it that- and tell him it is NONE of his business what you spend and where you spend YOUR money!
    I also think he needs counseling!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• According to what you have said, I believe it sounds like an issue that won't get better unless he gets some professional help. Do you know if his father or family was ever really hard up for money, or how did they handle their finances? I have seen that people can have some really unreasonable ideas about money, and it usually stems from something in the past. It very likely doesn't have anything to do with you. If he is unwilling to go for counseling etc. then I would consider some other course of action.
    RuthsPlace

Answer by RuthsPlace at 10:02 AM on Oct. 28, 2009