Any mom's out there with DD's who play wii games?

I'm looking for an appropriate wii game to get my soon to be 6 year old niece for christmas/birthday. I found littlest pet shop, i know she's a fan of that... but my sister said she also likes fashion games, like where you dress a character. I found this game called "Imagine: Fashion Party". Has anyone's daughter ever played this? Do you have to have a wii nunchuck to play it? I dont have a wii so i dont really know how all that works... help!

1st_time_mom23

Asked by 1st_time_mom23 at 9:12 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in Shopping

• Oh wow...I dunno...my daughter plays Mario Kart and Beatles Rock Band. Mario Kart is really awesome though maybe she'd like it. My daughter has been playing Mario games since she was 4 though.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• with mario cart do you have to have the wheel to play it?
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Um my daughter plays wii too but we work out on it and shes 5. she likes the wii fit spots and wii fit dvd that came with it. she likes the pillates haha. and she likes alot of those by boy games too but she isnt a tom boy. I wont buy my daughter girly girl games, hanah montana crap. i think its stupid and it makes girls think they have to look a certain way
    Anonymous