Would you have an abortion or keep it?

What do you do if you just found out that you are pregnant and there is 3 possible father's? And you are in a relationship in which you already have 2 children. Would you get an abortion? Keep it and tell the truth? Or keep it and just never tell anybody?

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Wow. I don't believe abortion is ever a good answer. If you weren't meant to be pregnant, God would not have placed that life inside you. That person you are "growing" has a plan and a purpose in this world, otherwise they wouldn't be there. Personally, I'd keep it even though it would be hard. And I think I'd have to tell the truth as well because I wouldn't be able to stand having that burning within me the rest of my life.

Answer by bretsnag at 5:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• For me, I don't believe in abortion plus I can't seperate myself from a child/fetus. I would just keep it, if you feel like not saying anything will be best then that's totally up to you. Like some say, "What they don't know won't hurt them"

Answer by LaniGirl72 at 5:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I would be honest and hopeit did not ruin my relationship but, I would never have an abortion!

Answer by tiffanismommica at 5:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• i think that you should tell the person you are in a relationship with that you are pregnant - and you have all the right in the world to not divulge to anyone that you are unsure of the fathers identity.

Answer by vakatia at 6:04 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• i dont belive in abortion its not the babies fault you dont know who the dad is...sorry harsh but true.If you feel you need to keep the paternity to yourself that thats up to you

• I agree with the others, definately wouldnt recommend an abortion, its a tough situation, if your anything like me it would bug the heck out of you, even if it ruined your relationship now, it would eat you alive to not be honest and tell him. I know if I were in the situation, my marriage would be over, but I know my husband would definately not want me to terminate the pregnancy over it. He'd be very mad at me, but not at the baby. But everyone is different, but good or bad, it be best to talk it over before the stress of a newborn enters the picture...

• I'd keep it...I was in a very similar situation...and now I have a beautiful baby girl and an amazing boyfriend (not her sperm donor) that loves us both! The sprem donor (we confirmed it with DNA test) wants nothing to do with us, and that's alright with me!

• Please do NOT get an abortion. The Lord made this child. You have got to think about the future of this child!

• i think you should do whtever you feel is right if u do get an aboortion then the only ppl that have to know are the ones that you tell and you will just find out who your tru friends are! but or come clean and go from there u say your in a relationship so it might be the ultimate test of true love and see how much he cares!

Answer by mama_needs_help at 10:57 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I never think abortion is an appropriate form of birth control. If you don't want to keep the baby, find someone who does.

Answer by hldeskin at 12:14 AM on Jun. 19, 2008