Any moms out there with DD's who play wii games?

I'm looking for an appropriate wii game to get my soon to be 6 year old niece for christmas/birthday. I found littlest pet shop, i know she's a fan of that... but my sister said she also likes fashion games, like where you dress a character. I found this game called "Imagine: Fashion Party". Has anyone's daughter ever played this? Do you have to have a wii nunchuck to play it? I dont have a wii so i dont really know how all that works... help!

1st_time_mom23

Asked by 1st_time_mom23 at 9:13 AM on Oct. 28, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Sorry I can't help. I have 3 boys. They play the Wii but we have no experience with fashion games. Now I could tell you a few good ones that are not gender specific but that is not what you asked for. So if you are interested in hearing about them feel free to PM me.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 9:22 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• My daughter loves the wii, but we don't happen to have that game - sorry

Answer by missanc at 11:28 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• My daughter mainly plays mario kart Wii.
    Anonymous

• M.y daughter plays wii but she plays anything and everything there is.. I imagine fashion is for girls a little older though like 10 yrs old.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 3:25 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• does mario cart require the wheel to play?
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 5:38 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• My daughter likes the Disney Princess game. I haven't seen the fashion one so I don't know if she would like that or not. she's also been asking me to rent the Disney Sing It game, but our video store doesn't have it to rent.
    SCMomma

Answer by SCMomma at 9:25 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• My son has mario cart. No it does not require the wheel. you can just hold the control sideways. this is normal for several games. look for the rating "E" (e for everyone) you can always go to your local gamecrazy store or WalMart - ask the associates for recommendations. they sell them all day and should be able to help you pick the perfect one for her. good luck.
    pitt0524

Answer by pitt0524 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 30, 2009